All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Guys,
    I just did google and get information for prediction of VB September it says 01MAY2004 F3 for India, Just curious how they predict. After getting any interview letter anything change in CEAC I mean status on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kem238 View Post
      Hello Guys,
      I just did google and get information for prediction of VB September it says 01MAY2004 F3 for India, Just curious how they predict. After getting any interview letter anything change in CEAC I mean status on it.
      i guess you were talking about mygcvisa. They predict too early and they are not always accurate. Now we can definitely say that next VB will 8th may or anything more than it because people with 3rd may and 7th may have already received their interview letter(via mail,email or call nothing in ceac about this). So, it's gonna be at least 8MAY2004 in next VB.

Comment

• Originally posted by hemal23 View Post
        i guess you were talking about mygcvisa. They predict too early and they are not always accurate. Now we can definitely say that next VB will 8th may or anything more than it because people with 3rd may and 7th may have already received their interview letter(via mail,email or call nothing in ceac about this). So, it's gonna be at least 8MAY2004 in next VB.
        Thanks for clarification and quick reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by kem238 View Post
        Thanks for clarification and quick reply.
        BTW Status will change in CEAC website when they issue interview letter

Comment

• Hello everyone,

In Vietnam forum, 9/4/04,12/4,29/4,3/5 got interview date.

Comment

• PD Dec 2004

Originally posted by jess View Post
            Hello everyone,

In Vietnam forum, 9/4/04,12/4,29/4,3/5 got interview date.
            Hi Jess,
            I will appreciate if you guide me to fill DS 261 [Choice of Agent form]
            and rest of the procedures for the immigrant visa;
            How many pages are there; do we really require an agent for this job?

Comment

• Originally posted by jess View Post
              Hey april2004
              What about your case ? Did gret iv date. ?? Coz 23 April 2004 pd already got interview date..
              Good news !! We got the interview Scheduled for 1st week of September.

Comment

• Originally posted by April2004 View Post
                Congratulations April2004

Comment

• Prediction vb september f3 2015

September VB for F3 2015 is 8 May 2004 Sure
                  Lets see how much more then this date
                  Category F3
                  PD 01 August 2005
                  Case approval 09 January 2006
                  Changeability Rest of World
                  Invoice ID Available

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jess View Post
                      Hey april2004
                      What about your case ? Did gret iv date. ?? Coz 23 April 2004 pd already got interview date..
                      Congrats dude

Comment

• Originally posted by RafaoNY View Post
                        Thank you all !!!

Comment

• Hello,

My priority date is in March 2005 for F3 visa. My country of birth is India and my case is now with NVC. They have issued me a BMB number some six years back. My son is now 11 and daughter 6 years old. Though my son is included in the application but my daughter was born after the fact hence does not have her name there. What do I do to inform NVC about my daughter? I have called them up several times but never got an opportunity to talk to an agent. My calls get automatically disconnected after being in the queue for a long time. Any suggestion will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joy4u View Post
                            Hello,

My priority date is in March 2005 for F3 visa. My country of birth is India and my case is now with NVC. They have issued me a BMB number some six years back. My son is now 11 and daughter 6 years old. Though my son is included in the application but my daughter was born after the fact hence does not have her name there. What do I do to inform NVC about my daughter? I have called them up several times but never got an opportunity to talk to an agent. My calls get automatically disconnected after being in the queue for a long time. Any suggestion will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
                            hi jou4u
                            ur parents can talk to any immigrant consultant,he'll send a letter to nvc on behalf of u

Comment

• Originally posted by happy70 View Post
                              hi jou4u
                              ur parents can talk to any immigrant consultant,he'll send a letter to nvc on behalf of u
                              Thank you happy70

Comment

• Visa bulletin out

Visa Bulletin For September 2015

08 May 04

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X