Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little complicated greencard application

hi folks
    I have a question. I am currently married with a citizen and applied for a greencard but unfortunately immigration a little resistant in giving me the greencard it is my 3rd application and I have an interview on september but i dont have much hope this time either. Anyways my brother is military and he is an us citizen too. He is applying for my mother and father to get their greencards. Can I apply via my brother for a greencard while I have my wifes application pending. Can I apply after my mother and father gets their greencard via them while all my other applications pending?
    Thank you very much in advance if anyone can answer it

You have not specified why your green card application has been denied. Do you know?

If you apply through your brother, it will take you around 13 years to get the green card.

You can apply at any time, irrespective of your parents applications.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

denial reason

at the first interview my lawyer did not have the original birth certificate he had the copy of it. officer said ok for it and send us home saying everything was ok. i told him i can bring the original if he needs it, he said he didnt need it. 15 days later i received a letter saying our application was denied because we diddnt bring the orginal birth cert during the interview. we reapplied afterwards.
      during the second interview officer immeadetely rescheduled the interview for stokes interview saying because i had a denial before she had to do that, altough I tried to explained her that the first denial was just because of a missing paper. During the stokes interview my wife and I had an fight couple months before and we couldnt answer couple questions right.
      on 4th interview we answered all right but still officer rescheduled it for stokes interview I asked the reason she said she doesnt have to tell me the reason.
      this is our 4th year of marriage and 5th interview wish me luck.

Comment

one more thing

Since I am having difficulty having a greencard i started to to think about this whole process.
        I found it funny some of the facts.
        question: First Americans who came to this land, did they ask for permission from the current citizens at that time?
        answer: no in contrast they killed all of the citizens and declare that this land belongs to them from now on and will kill who ever says the opposite.
        Question: current homeland security officers and lawmakers grand grand fathers came to united states with some skills, extraordinary ability, family reunions or ..any current category which they ask right now?
        answer: no they came to united states with ships full of poor, hungry, drunk, jobless, homeless british, italian, and mixture of citizens from other countries.
        question: do they have the right to destroy lives based on the facts that the person is not highly educated, lack of experience, born in a place which they think is not a good place?
        answer: absolutely not.
        Question: will they recognise someday what they are doing and give everyone equal chance?
        answer: i dont think so.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X