Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-130 Petitions Have Been Sitting at the National Benefit Center for Over 3 Month Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Petitions Have Been Sitting at the National Benefit Center for Over 3 Month Now

I am a US Citizen and my wife is a permanent resident but our I-130 Petitions for our 3 kids has been sitting at the National Benefit Center for over 3 Month now. Does anyone knows how long NBC takes to finalize I-130 Petitions?

I filed I-130 in April 2019 for my 3 children and the cases were assigned Receipt numbers May 21, 2019. On January 09, 2019, I was told that the cases had been transferred to the National Benefit Center. I've been calling USCIS since but no one is telling me when the cases will be processed. They usually say the case is at NBC and we don't know their processing time. When I check the processing time online page, there is no way to look up the National Benefit Center processing time. I don't know why else to do.

Last week, I got a letter from the NBC saying they were responding to the call I made to USCIS wanting to understand why my cases were over the processing time. They stated in the letter that according to their system, my cases are still within their processing time. So I don't understand which processing time they're referring to. They didn't give a specific date or time whatsoever.

I'm just confuse right now.
    Last edited by lotsonj; 04-11-2019, 06:14 PM.

hello,
    i'm a US citizen. i filled my wife i130 last year may 2, 2018 and i130 was approved on feb 26th 2019. and were sent to NVC and after 5 weeks i got a case number from NVC and i filled DS-260 and paid all the fees. hopefully she will get interview date within 1-2 weeks. by the way my wife is overseas though.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X