Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IR-5 processing time after I130 and documentation approved

Hi All,
    I have filed IR-5 for my DAD, his petition I130 is approved, all related financial, civil documents also approved as per the status since Apr 3rd, 2019. Now the next step is that he will get an appointment date at BOMBAY consulate but it hasn't happened yet. It has been 4 months already and calling NVC has been futile as they have a standard reply that they do not have any timelines.
    Does anybody know how much time it is taking these days for the appointment? Note: ( IR5 priority is always current)
    Last edited by singhhundal; 09-01-2019, 09:43 PM.

Any updates on your case?

I had filed IR5 for my mom and all papers were received by NVC and approved on May 25 this year. No update after that from NVC.

Has anyone else received the interview appointment after submitting papers to NVC in 2019?
    if yes, when were the papers received by NVC and when did you hear about interview appointment?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello,

I am also waiting for my parents' interview in Mumbai. Based on the new rule, what is your plan for health coverage assurance prior to the visa interview? Are you considering purchasing health coverage and taking it as evidence to the interview?

Thanks

Comment

I want to inform that I got interview date for mid Nov. Had filed paperwork for my mom to NVC in May.

Comment

Hello,

Can you please share your timelines? I filed for their 130 in June this year. No medicals yet. Just NOA2. Also, what is your plan for health insurance coverage? Thank you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X