Questions????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions????

I am international student and recently got married to a US Citizen who is also in the US army.
    There are a few questions I would like some answers to:

1. Seeing that my husband is in the Army will I still need a lawyer to help with my application for Adjustment of Status or no?
    2. If we're expecting a baby at the time of our interview will the USCIS still put us through questioning?
    3. How long after our application to the USCIS will I receive the green card etc...?
    4. How long after receiving the permanent resident card can I be qualified for and apply for a student loan independent of a co-signer?

Thank you.

Originally posted by Kaywill View Post
    I am international student and recently got married to a US Citizen who is also in the US army.
    There are a few questions I would like some answers to:

1. Seeing that my husband is in the Army will I still need a lawyer to help with my application for Adjustment of Status or no?
    2. If we're expecting a baby at the time of our interview will the USCIS still put us through questioning?
    3. How long after our application to the USCIS will I receive the green card etc...?
    4. How long after receiving the permanent resident card can I be qualified for and apply for a student loan independent of a co-signer?

Thank you.
    1. To have a lawyer is your choice.
    2. Yes
    3. 4 to 6 months.
    4. Loan qualification is based on your credit history.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X