Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with F4 Check Online Status!

Hello friends
    My sister applied F4 visa for me about 10 years ago and my priority date is October 2011.
    I tried to be able to check online my case number, but unfortunately, I couldn't log in and it just said that my case number is in NVC.
    Is this normal? Or should I be able to check and update my case somewhere online?!

Pls check the status below the link.

View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

If you are referring i130, then it normally takes around 5 to 6 years only.

Comment

Parhams did you ever find an answer to this? I'm in the same boat my brother applied for me in 2011and when I check the case number at NVC I get an error message saying "Error: The application receipt number entered is invalid. Please check your receipt number and try again."
      I understand the next step is to check the CEAC website with the invoice id number but I don't think I received that at least I am looking for that number to be able to check online.
      Did you receive a welcome letter with the invoice id number?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X