Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost job just before begining green process. HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost job just before begining green process. HELP!

Hi,

I got married to a US citizen while I was on H1B visa in December and lost my job last week. I need to start my green card process here shortly as I have 30 days to leave the country. We are having a wedding ceremony for my husband's family in June.

1. How long does it usually take to process the visa approval? Since I have to be back in the country in June.

2. Does being in different countries while applying for the green card cause issues?

3. Am I eligible to apply for a fiance visa?

Any help is very much appreciated! Thank you.

I will try to answer your questions...

Q1. How long does it usually take to process the visa approval? Since I have to be back in the country in June.

A1. What country are you taking about not clear what your question is... if you want time frames please check the tracker that will give you an approx time for similar cases.

Q2. Does being in different countries while applying for the green card cause issues?

A2. No issues you have to wait in the home country till your file is sent to your consulate and an interview is scheduled for you at the consulate.

Q3. Am I eligible to apply for a fiance visa?

A3. You are already married, I presume legally as you mention here in the US and registered in the state that you live in.... so it would be illegal to declare yourself as a fiancee.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X