Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent :interview issue W2, I864

Hello guys
    I am applying for my wife to join me in us. she just passed her interview this morning and the asked her for this document :

- Original Signed I864A from sponsors's spouse or joint sponsor's W2

I have already provided this document to the immigration center , is the W2 form supposed to be signed or notarized? also do I have to ask my joint sponsor to sign another I864A for me and send them the original ?

Please to help me ASAP

Originally posted by khalid001 View Post
    Hello guys
    I am applying for my wife to join me in us. she just passed her interview this morning and the asked her for this document :

- Original Signed I864A from sponsors's spouse or joint sponsor's W2

I have already provided this document to the immigration center , is the W2 form supposed to be signed or notarized? also do I have to ask my joint sponsor to sign another I864A for me and send them the original ?

Please to help me ASAP
    Just send them again a copy of the same W2 and another I-864A ( or the original ) if it is not more than a year that you had submitted the documents at the first place, USCIS does that sometimes! Good luck!
    Last edited by freecontributor; 08-15-2011, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Hello again,
      I sent the documents they asked,1040 i864,My wife went again today but now they are telling that I have to send i864a .And also in i864 they asked to sign both sponsors(or is it for i864a).
      In part1. of i864a
      INFORMATION ON THE HOUSEHOLD MEMBER(YOU) who is this person???
      Is this my wife? and who is supposed to sign this i864a?? Both sponsor or the main sponsor?
      Thank you guys

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X