Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• card/document production

Card/ Document Production

On October 25, 2011, the post office returned your document EOIR29, NOTICE OF APPEAL FROM DECISION OF DISTRICT DIRECTOR as undeliverable. If you do not contact us at 1-800-375-5283 within 180 days from October 25, 2011, this document will be destroyed and you will need to file a new application with fee.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

i filed petition for my adopted daughter and now my case is on card/document production it directly jumped from initial review to card production so can anyone tell me that what does this card/document production means? did they apprroved my petition? Am i getting the visa for my adopted child?
    please some one help me ASAP

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X