Filling out G325A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling out G325A

Hi everyone, I am a US citizen and I am filling out the I-130 for my husband who lives abroad. My question is as follows: my husband is filling out the G325A but in the past 5 years, he has been to the US many times (as a student) but now his visa has expired. So in the section where he has to fill out his residence for the last 5 years, what should he write down? Just his home address abroad or should he also write down the address where he has been living here in the US every time he was here.

For now, he has written down every address he's literally lived at. For example, he lived in his home country for 6 months, then lived here in the US for 6 months, then his home country for 6 months, etc. This has been going on for the past 5 years. So is this okay or should we change it?

Also, for this same section, his address abroad is too long to fit in the form so he has attached an additional sheet to the form. Does he need to sign and date the additional sheet (since he's the applicant) or do I need to sign and date it since I am the petitioner? Or do we both sign it? How does that work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You need to fill out TWO forms of G325A, one for the petitioner (Yourself) and one for the beneficiary (Your Husband), each one has to sign his/her form.

Remember G325A is a Biographic details about the person, he/she signs his/her own.

Comment

Thank you for your reply, osweiti50. I know that the petitioner needs to fill out a g325a and the beneficiary needs to fill out a g325a and each person signs their own g325a.

I think my questions were not clear. I'll rephrase them now:

1. My husband is filling out his g325a and he has been in and outside the United States for the past 5 years. So in the section where he has to put his place of residence for the past 5 years, should he include all of the places he's lived in the US and abroad? Technically, he was just visiting the US before, he wasn't a permanent resident and his address in the US wasn't his permanent address. So what addresses should he write down in this section?

2. For his g325a, if he has to attach an additional sheet with it, does he have to sign and date the additional sheet? It doesn't say anything about this in the directions.

Sorry for any confusion. Again, any help would be appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X