June 19, 2018 US Citizenship & Immigration SVC 2200 Potomac Center Dr STOP 2425 Arlington VA 20598-2425 RE: Customer ’s lost mail containing EAD Card (OPT STEM Extension) Dear USCIS Immigration Officer, My office received a call two weeks ago about never receiving his EAD Card (OPT STEM Extension) which was mailed to him on 04/26/18 by USCIS Potomac Center. Upon research of the tracking information that the postal service provided and some investigation, we conclude that his package, was misdelivered by the Branch of the postal service on 04/27/2018. It is my hope that with the information I provide in the following pages will assist him in getting a "Waiver of application fees" due to non-receipt of his EAD Card (OPT STEM Extension). USPS Tracking Number shows that a Priority Mail item was mailed from Corbin KY 40701 on 04/26/2018. This item arrived in Omaha NE for delivery on 04/27/2018 and we show a record of delivery on the same date at 10:17 AM. contacted the local delivery station several times to inquire about this delivery and stated that he never received the mail. The GPS Coordinates of the delivery point are different from the destination address (’s residence). It could only be assumed that the item was misdelivered as the GPS tracking show the item being incorrectly delivered several streets off. We had the carrier check the residences around the delivery point, however, was unable to retrieve the item. Hence, we conclude that the mail is lost in transit. It is my understanding that with a letter from the Post Office admitting our error in delivery that we can assist in getting a "Waiver of Fees" when applying for a replacement EAD Card. You can see that he had already paid the fees for the EAD Card (OPT STEM Extension) that was lost by USPS. I hope that this letter will help in his endeavor to obtain a replacement EAD card at no cost. I would really appreciate if you can expedite his application processing time as well. If USCIS personnel has any questions about the information provided above, please feel free to call me at . Respectfully, Kimberlee A Barham Customer Relations Associate PO Box 199532 Omaha NE 68119-9532 (402) 930-4394