June 26, 2018 U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services U.S. Department of Homeland Security 2200 Potomac Center Dr. Stop 2425 Arlington,VA 20598-2425 RE: Receipt # YSC-xx-xxx-xxxxx - (USCIS A-number: xxxxxxxxx) OPT STEM Extension EAD Card mis-delivery by USPS Dear USCIS Officer, I have received my OPT STEM Extension approval notice recently on April 27th, 2018. I was expecting to receive my OPT STEM Extension EAD card by May 14th, 2018 as indicated by my case status on the website . However, I didn’t receive my EAD card by that date. I launched an inquiry with USCIS regarding my EAD card and upon which I was provided a tracking number of the mail that was sent to me. Using that tracking number, I contacted the local post office and discovered that my mail was mis-delivered by USPS. Upon investigation the USPS local leadership concluded that it was a mistake on their end, and mail was mis-delivered to a different address. They tried to retrieve the mail but in vain. So, they provided me a letter agreeing to the mis-delivery of mail. I am including a copy of that USPS letter along with my OPT STEM Extension approval notice (I-797) requesting a replacement EAD Card (OPT STEM Extension), and Congressman Don Bacon’s office (District 2, Nebraska) is supporting my efforts in endeavor. I hope that my application will be processed in an expedited manner. Please feel free to reach me at or if you need any further documentation or have any questions. Thank you Sincerely,