Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting engaged during pending I-140/I-485 application and wanting to move location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting engaged during pending I-140/I-485 application and wanting to move location

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask if anyone had experienced a similar situation as me below, and any advice on next steps:

1) I'm based in Location A in the US, and have submitted my I-140 and I-485

2) I recently got engaged and wish to move to Location B (in a different US state) but continue to work for the same company who have an office in Location B

3) I understand that the I-140 is location-based, and so I may not be able to move my worksite location until approved

4) However, I believe I could request premium processing of my already-submitted I-140, which has a turnaround of ~15 days

5) If premium processing was approved, this would mean that it's just the I-485 left which is not dependent on location - meaning I could move to Location B to be with my fiance

Appreciate the above is somewhat of a complex situation, but appreciate anyone's opinion of if steps 4&5 would be acceptable

Regards

PC

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X