I-140 Premium Request returned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Premium Request returned

Where can we see the update/status of the Premium process request if its denied/rejected for I-140 application. My attorney says it was returned back but there is no update on Case history. How to get the reason for return of Premium processing. How long does it take for USCIS to approve the I-140 Amendment ?

My I-140 is outside normal processing time for last 4 months. Raised multiple service request but not luck. Now even the premium process request is being returned.

Category : EB3
    Service Center : SRC
    Priority Date : June 2011
    Receipt Notice : 02 Nov 2020

Originally posted by rajhyd99 View Post
    Where can we see the update/status of the Premium process request if its denied/rejected for I-140 application. My attorney says it was returned back but there is no update on Case history. How to get the reason for return of Premium processing. How long does it take for USCIS to approve the I-140 Amendment ?

My I-140 is outside normal processing time for last 4 months. Raised multiple service request but not luck. Now even the premium process request is being returned.

Category : EB3
    Service Center : SRC
    Priority Date : June 2011
    Receipt Notice : 02 Nov 2020

I might be wrong but if you had downgraded your case, I believe your might not be eligible for premium processing. Is that what you did? Can you give more details?
    | This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice |

Comment

Originally posted by shiva_82 View Post

I might be wrong but if you had downgraded your case, I believe your might not be eligible for premium processing. Is that what you did? Can you give more details?
      No this is straight EB3. No downgrades.

Comment

No this is straight EB3. No downgrades.
        I'm confused because your priority date is 2011 but you are still waiting for your I140 approval?

Comment

Originally posted by shiva_82 View Post

I'm confused because your priority date is 2011 but you are still waiting for your I140 approval?
          In the post I mentioned this I-140 Amendment due to company name has changed. I have been with this company for last 15 years but the old I-140 was under old company name so they have to amend that correct ?

Comment

In the post I mentioned this I-140 Amendment due to company name has changed. I have been with this company for last 15 years but the old I-140 was under old company name so they have to amend that correct ?
            Not sure. Sorry!. I believe if you had applied for 485 concurrently while filing the 140 amendment, you might not be able to premium process your I140 amendment.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X