Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consular Processing with pending I-140

Dear support,

My friend, an immigrantion visa applicant (Nursing prof. under EB3) needs your advice to decide whether to attend her consular interview coming up in a weeks time (Aug 2nd).
    She presently don't have all the required documents for the interview.
    Though she has an appoved I-140 , her Employer/sponsor changed and she is awaiting the I-140 petition approval filed by the new employer, which is expected in a months time.
    Would it be okay to attend the interview with only the notice of action on her new petition and represet her case? We didn't want her to loose the interview slot, since we assume that, once she's through with the Medical and the formal interview, she can submit the rest of the documents as they become available and get her Visa approved, rather than waiting for additional 2 months to get the next interview slot (if she postpones it).
    Is there any minimum set of documents to appear for the interview, that is due from the sponsor ?
    Again our intention is not Visa approval, but to use the interview slot, pls advise if you see any down side in this approach.

Thanks a bunch in advance !

Kind Rgds,
    Thomas

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X