Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IV form for my Parents in the philippines

Hi Guys,
    I'm a US citizen filed i130 for my parents, I sent AOS and Choice of Agent last week, I'm aware that my next step is to pay the IV processing Fee, after paying IV does NVC send me the form or they will send it to my parents in the Phil? If it is so, after they fill out IV Ds230 they have to send it back to NVC for review? Pls help

if you are the agent (as provided in the choice of agent form), then all correspondences will come to you as agent. One thing you have to check whether you are obliged to file DS-260 form (Electronic equivalent of DS-230) or not?. If your case is in Philippines/Manilla then I guess you should use DS-260 (Online application). pls check on that.

Comment

Originally posted by saiboogie View Post
      Hi Guys,
      I'm a US citizen filed i130 for my parents, I sent AOS and Choice of Agent last week, I'm aware that my next step is to pay the IV processing Fee, after paying IV does NVC send me the form or they will send it to my parents in the Phil? If it is so, after they fill out IV Ds230 they have to send it back to NVC for review? Pls help

Hi,

You may consult a Manila-based immigration lawyer for your questions.

Comment

It seems that you didn't read my previous message as a reply to your original message...no problem dear....again if you are the Agent of your parents then you/your parents will need to fill out either DS-230 or its electronic equivalent known as DS-260 (I think Manilla is obliged to use the DS-260) and post it/them to the NVC (physical mail or electronic mail/email). Of course you will need to pay the processing fee first which is $230 for each applicant and then you start the filling out of the IV visa form.

Why I replied to you dear because I did the same but it was for my wife (all immediate relatives) and I went thru the whole process and I believe that Amman/Jordan and Manilla/Philippines both need to use DS-260 not DS-230 for this purpose.

Anyhow if you feel what I am telling you is of any use go ahead and use it otherwise you may wait for another forum fellow reply. Good Luck.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems that you didn't read my previous message as a reply to your original message...no problem dear....again if you are the Agent of your parents then you/your parents will need to fill out either DS-230 or its electronic equivalent known as DS-260 (I think Manilla is obliged to use the DS-260) and post it/them to the NVC (physical mail or electronic mail/email). Of course you will need to pay the processing fee first which is $230 for each applicant and then you start the filling out of the IV visa form.

Why I replied to you dear because I did the same but it was for my wife (all immediate relatives) and I went thru the whole process and I believe that Amman/Jordan and Manilla/Philippines both need to use DS-260 not DS-230 for this purpose.

Anyhow if you feel what I am telling you is of any use go ahead and use it otherwise you may wait for another forum fellow reply. Good Luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X