H1B Extension: Resume past experience details issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Extension: Resume past experience details issue

I'll file my H1B extension after three years in a few months. I'm working in nonprofit organization. At the time of first applying my H1B there was a minor flaw in my Resume that I overlooked.

In the past experience section I mentioned my designation as the last held position. However I didn't explicitly mentioned that it was '"last held" position. In one case I was absorbed on probation first but then after some months promoted to to a full fledged position.In the Resume only the final position is mentioned, but duration was mentioned as trainee to final position I held. This job was NOT in USA.

In the second case I held two positions in a foreign land(not in USA) under the same organization but with slightly different designations. Its like technical-officer and technical-lead but essentially type of same work. My work certificate mentions both the positions but in my resume only the last designation was mentioned.

My first H1B application passed with these flaws and without being needed to produce the past experience documents, but I'm feeling a bit shaky about how to tackle this flaw as the extension is nearing.

Thank you for your suggestions

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X