i864 Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i864 Trouble

Hello There I am having trouble filling out the i864 Form electronically. In the beginning it asks for mailing address so i assume this is for the immigrant is that right? When i go to fill up the state it is locked in to only America states and i cant type in the foreign state in which the immigrant lives in? So now i felt like it was asking for my address so i am not sure this is on the first page by the way

One section is for U.S. address, and the other for foreign address (below a U.S. address sectiion). You can't mix the two.

--Ray B

Originally posted by bpcogos View Post
    Hello There I am having trouble filling out the i864 Form electronically. In the beginning it asks for mailing address so i assume this is for the immigrant is that right? When i go to fill up the state it is locked in to only America states and i cant type in the foreign state in which the immigrant lives in? So now i felt like it was asking for my address so i am not sure this is on the first page by the way

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      One section is for U.S. address, and the other for foreign address (below a U.S. address sectiion). You can't mix the two.

--Ray B
      Yes but the i864 does not make sense on the first page it says immigrants address but the state button is locked to only the U.S. States?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X