Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No receipt i797 received

Hello,
    We submitted my fiance visa i-129F for a K1 visa in November about 9 weeks ago but still haven't even had the receipt notice i797 so we're getting rather worried. Without a receipt number we can't check the status of the claim but we have been told that it only takes a couple of weeks to get a receipt. Even with the holidays I think it must have got lost for it to take this long. My Fiance sent a money order too so there is no way of checking if they have chased it AND he has lost the postal receipt. Not looking good but iI was just wondering if anyone else had submitted something around this time and was still waiting or if they can advise who to contact. I have tried email the customer service centre, emailing the local processing centre but I have to make up a receipt number for the form to work and they never get back to me. I have tried calling loads but never get through. Not sure what else to do. Whether to try and request all our documents back in the hope this will help them find our stuff or whether we have lost everything and will have to reapply....

Did u get NOA1? Usually u will get NOA1 within 2 weeks..If not contact USCIS 1 (800) 375-5283

Comment

Nope

We didn't get a receipt. Waited months then finally got replies saying they hadn't received documents. They lost everything.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X