Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigrant visa for spouse

Hi,
    I am a principal applicant for employment based immigrant visa. I am already in the packet 3 stage, I placed my husband as following to join as my lawyer had instructed and agreed by the employer. The US Embassy consulate chosen for me is in Abu Dhabi since I am currently working here. My husband is working and living in the Philippines, my lawyer instructed me that once I have been issued my immigrant visa after my US embassy interview, I can change my husband's designation from following at a later date to FOLLOWING/ ACCOMPANYING IMMEDIATELY. However, my embassy consulate is in Abu Dhabi, and my husband could not have the interview in abu dhabi since he doesn't reside nor have a visa in abu dhabi. Here are the questions that are bothering me: (please help)
    What are the steps I should do so that I can have my husband to accompany me immediately?
    How to change the designation from following at a later date to following immediately?
    How to change the US Embassy consulate from Abu Dhabi to Philippines for my husband so that he could have the interview in the Philippines instead??
    How to pay and schedule his embassy interview?

Thank you

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X