Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigrant Visa - F4 category - Can't obtain PCC for a couple of locations

Hi,

The interview for my immigrant visa (F4 Category) is imminent in a couple of months.
    As per the guildelines available on the USCIS site, i need to get the Police clearing certificate(PCC) from all the locations where i lived for more than 6 months( after 16 years of age).

i have lived in various places since my case was filed.
    Now since the date of interveiw is arriving, I am unable to get the PCC for a couple of locations where i lived(reason being i don't have the sufficient proof to get the PCC; no rental agreement, no phone bill)

I do have PCC for the rest of locations where i lived.

Will this non availability of PCC for couple of locations prove hindrance in getting the immigrant visa? If yes, is there any way around or something that can be done?

Please advise. I have lost my sleep over this issue!

PCC non availability

they have reciprocity table for various countries. For the specific countries where you have lived, check if PCC is required / available. If it is required and available as per the table, they will insist on your getting the same. From my own experience, I have seen that Oman in the middle east and UK are straight forward and takes about 6 weeks to get PCC WITHOUT ANY FOLLOW UP. Try your luck. All the best.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X