Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Information about the CR1 Visa

Hello Friends,

I am a principal applicant. My husband has filed Spouse visa on march 2014, its prioty date is 10th march 2014. I am from India. And he has applied from Vermount Service center. My first Notice Date is 24th July 2014. And I have paid IV fees on 11th Oct 2014. I have got first checklist to submit police clearance copy and passport copy and submitted in few days after, it was on 10th dec 2014. And after that no response from NVC. Also my husband submitted I864 and I864A on Sep 2014 and also received the received letter from NVC after few days. Now its 4 months but no response. So anyone tell me how many time it take for processing CR1 visa. I am still waiting for medical as well as interview, or any other letter from NVC. If any one is experiance same delay, help me to know the exact date of processing time. One more thing we both are divorcee.

Help me.
    Mrs Urvi Ritesh Patel

Have you completed and submitted the online form DS-260?
    Was the DS-261 submitted, with a U.S. agent (your husband) shown as the official agent?
    Has your husband or you emailed or called the NVC to ask status of their processing?

If you did submit the DS-261 (for agent) and did complete and submit the DS-260 (visa application form), you are beyond the normal wait for an Embassy appointment package, and need to contact the NVC.

--Ray B

Originally posted by urviriteshpatel14 View Post
    Hello Friends,

I am a principal applicant. My husband has filed Spouse visa on march 2014, its prioty date is 10th march 2014. I am from India. And he has applied from Vermount Service center. My first Notice Date is 24th July 2014. And I have paid IV fees on 11th Oct 2014. I have got first checklist to submit police clearance copy and passport copy and submitted in few days after, it was on 10th dec 2014. And after that no response from NVC. Also my husband submitted I864 and I864A on Sep 2014 and also received the received letter from NVC after few days. Now its 4 months but no response. So anyone tell me how many time it take for processing CR1 visa. I am still waiting for medical as well as interview, or any other letter from NVC. If any one is experiance same delay, help me to know the exact date of processing time. One more thing we both are divorcee.

Help me.

Comment

Thank you.
      But all the form as been submitted. And my father is law is doing all the paper work not the agent. But I have appointed agent. And he said he had fill the ds260 form as well as ds 261. I really don't knw wht is taking this long. Can you tell me now wht. Hard copy has been send. But I think I will send them again. Is it possible tht hard copy has not been send can delay the visa.

Any more suggestion. Plz help
      Mrs Urvi Ritesh Patel

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X