Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Description help - GC processing

Hello Members,

My company has agreed to start my green card processing but the attorney is very conscious of the risks involved. This is the first time the company is doing green card for any employee and so we need advice. With the help of the attorney, we have prepared the job description (Datawarehouse Developer) for prevailing wage to include "Bachelors degree with 2 years exp or Masters degree" but the attorney says that we are at a high risk if our case is randomly selected for audit. If we were to put Masters to get this into EB2 category, we will need additional documentation from an association or an expert in the field to say that it is standard to ask for a Masters degree. I have heard that USCIS has tightened the processing and need to hear from others if they are facing the same issue and how/where can I approach someone to stand up for us?

It doesn't matter much to me if we go for EB2 or EB3 since we would be using my spouse's country of birth for chargebility and priority date will be more or less current. But my Bachelors is in Telecommunication (not-related to my work) and my Masters in Information Systems. Is it more risky to go for EB3 in this case?

Thanks in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X