I-30 Approved, recieved notice of action please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-30 Approved, recieved notice of action please help

I need to know approximately, how long will it take for my mother to receive her visa, as in even after the interview and all.

Originally posted by Omar Ibrahim View Post
    I need to know approximately, how long will it take for my mother to receive her visa, as in even after the interview and all.
    The NVC timeline is unpredictable. I can't tell you when your mother will be scheduled for Visa interview but once I-130 gets approved by the USCIS, the case moves to NVC and they do get things done at NVC. Just remember, NVC has a great mount of workload to deal with but they do work on things based on priority.

Comment

USA IMMIGRATION - Family - Please help

My stepson a US citizen sponsored his father for permanent residency which was approved. On the I-130 he also included my name and my 2 sons' name cuz he was told to do so by an USCIS officer when he contacted them to see if he should complete seperate forms for us. The NVC sent the petitioner the fee bill with just my husband's name on. I am married to his father after he turned 21. I have 2 kids from my previous marriage.
      Does this mean my
      husband / his father was approved and not us. Or had my stepson to complete I-130 for each one of us. Please could anyone advise me accordingly. Thanking you in advance
      PS: We South African citizens but live and work in Canada

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X