Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1 visa - DS 160 form - What to answer for the question on previous visa rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 visa - DS 160 form - What to answer for the question on previous visa rejection

I am applying for L1 visa this month (Sep 2015_. Please can you help to answer the below question in the DS 160 form

Qn: Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, been refused admission to the United States, or Withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?
    If Yes Explain

My History
    ===========
    On Jun-13-2014, I had attended the interview for L1 Blanket visa at US consulate in Chennai.
    During the visa interview, consular officer had asked me the below questions

1. What is your company name ?
    2. What is your total years of experience ?
    3. What is your client name ?
    4. What is your Specialization ?
    While I was explaining about my specialization, consular officer abruptly stopped me and gave me a blue slip. The blue slip says my visa application is refused under section 221(G), Your blanket L-1 is not clearly approvable under section 8 CFR 214.2(I) (ii) (D) and INA 101(a)15(L). He didn’t give any specific reason for the rejection.

Please guys can you answer the below questions for me
    ===================================
    In this scenario,
    1. Should I need to answer “Yes” or “No” for the DS 160 question ?
    2. If I need to Select “Yes”, what explanation should I need to give?
    3. If I select “Yes”, will it affect my prospects of getting visa this time ?
    4. What can I answer , If the Consular officer asks me why are you applying in the same visa category which is rejected last time ?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X