Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-260 concerning

Hello,

Our case is F4, we submitted our civil documents +other papers last month, NVC already received and told us to wait for 30 days. Only yesterday I found out we didn't fill in DS-260 so I completed it, does that mean we will have to wait for another month? Is sending documents long before completing ds-260 ok? I'm worried since we messed up the 6-step-order that NVC instructed.

Also, I'm 24 now but still eligible for CSPA. At first, there was only my parents' names in NVC's welcome letter, however, yesterday I found out they included my name when I filled in DS-260 (but still not invoiced). Do anyone here know why they did so?

Originally posted by Little Tokki View Post
    Hello,

Our case is F4, we submitted our civil documents +other papers last month, NVC already received and told us to wait for 30 days. Only yesterday I found out we didn't fill in DS-260 so I completed it, does that mean we will have to wait for another month? Is sending documents long before completing ds-260 ok? I'm worried since we messed up the 6-step-order that NVC instructed.

Also, I'm 24 now but still eligible for CSPA. At first, there was only my parents' names in NVC's welcome letter, however, yesterday I found out they included my name when I filled in DS-260 (but still not invoiced). Do anyone here know why they did so?
    They will send you invoice soon, the NVC is very VERY busy right now and no one knows how long the cases are taking there....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X