Medical Exam for Immigrant Visa interview in Mumbai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Exam for Immigrant Visa interview in Mumbai

My mother's immigrant visa interview in Mumbai consulate is already scheduled. She lives in Kolkata. It seems like there are no panel approved doctors in Kolkata to get her medical exams. So it seems like her medical tests also needs to be done from Mumbai? If any of you have recently done the medical exams in Mumbai, can you tell me how long do we have to wait before the results are available? I have contacted USTravelDocs to see if there are any panel approved physicians in Kolkata, but it seems that they don't know the answer.

Originally posted by shankarseal View Post
    My mother's immigrant visa interview in Mumbai consulate is already scheduled. She lives in Kolkata. It seems like there are no panel approved doctors in Kolkata to get her medical exams. So it seems like her medical tests also needs to be done from Mumbai? If any of you have recently done the medical exams in Mumbai, can you tell me how long do we have to wait before the results are available? I have contacted USTravelDocs to see if there are any panel approved physicians in Kolkata, but it seems that they don't know the answer.
    I think you are better off to just call the affiliated Medical facility in Mumbai and ask them since they will be able to give you an accurate answer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X