i130 delay time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i130 delay time

Hi guys, I applied for my husband in Austria, I am a U.S. citizen and priority date was June 9, it's been over 5 months still waiting for approved... Is the i130 process is delayed these time? Anybody having same issues? Please share your experience!

Hi
    My wife also applied for me by i-130. She is a permanent resident. Our priority date was January 20 and petition was approved on may 5. But you are a citizen. So your petition should be approved more earlier than us. I think You should check all your letter and email you have received from USCIS. Check that weather USCIS required any documents which you have not submitted with i-130. If they want any documents needed until you don't submit those to USCIS they will delay. Hope it will help you.

Comment

i130 delay time

Hi Aronna,
      Thanks for sharing but I think it also depend on where you file too i heard, mine applied to Chicago and case sent to Nebraska center, do you mind telling me which center did u filed and also wondering you applied for your married or fiancée because fiancée take shorter than getting married.

Comment

Hi Sweetnovember,

The average time for most service centers is 5 months. However you can check processing times for individual service centers here https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do . If yours was processed through Nebraska Service Center, it seems they are experiencing a delay. The website I mentioned indicates the last I-130 for US Citizen applying for an Alien spouse was processed May 5, 2015. https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do . Good luck.

Kind Regards

Hayes
        Last edited by buleinindonesia; 11-23-2015, 09:11 PM.

Comment

i130 delay time

Thank you, Hayes for your kind information

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X