fingerprinting services in US for Canadian police certificat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fingerprinting services in US for Canadian police certificat

I am looking for a company/service center where I can have fingerprints taken for the purpose of a Canadian Police record. I reside in the Boston area and would like to have the fingerprints taken close to home (rather than having to travel to Canada-the RCMP website states that taking of fingerprints outside of Canada on standard forms is an option). Would anyone be aware of such a company?

I have another question related to 'name-based' RCMP police certificates. In addition to the fingerprint-based police certificate, I also plan to obtain the name-based one if the finger-print based one does not arrive in time for packet-3 (I am going with the suggestion offered by pepper300 in this regard). My question is: does the address shown on the RCMP name-based police certificate have to match my most recent Canadian address, or does my present US address go on this form?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

finger-print

If you are in Boston area, call police station of the town where you live. They offer finger print services, with FBI form. The FBI form was acceptable for RCMP (double check w/ RCMP). Sometimes the policeman may ask you what it is for, you can say for visa purpose, and this can't be done at INS centers. I am also in Boston area, that's what I did last autumn.

Name-based form doesn't seem to have your Canadian address on it. It doesn't even have your current (US) address on it. Anyway, the address is not important at all. The form certifies that your name/DOB can't be found in RCMP database, that's all.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X