No wedding album.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No wedding album.

hi i was interviewed and then asked for wedding album. We did not take pictures to make an album but we took some to submit to the visa officer and I already submitted them (about 30 pictures). Now once again the visa officer has requested for the wedding album but we do not have it.
    Our wedding was a genuine arranged marriage and v have a 1 1/2 year old girl. we submitted all other proof that v cud to show that our relationship is a genuine one. What should we do now bcz v do not have more pics.
    Plz help me with any advise that i could do in the current situation.

Where was this interview.. in the US or at a US consular Post?

Unless the officer somehow overlooked the 30 pics, they possibly still have doubts. If this was a genuine, arranged marriage, you should have additional evidence. Wedding cards, receipts from the wedding\reception\caterers, pre-wedding correspondence between you and your fiance, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by irsh View Post
      hi i was interviewed and then asked for wedding album. We did not take pictures to make an album but we took some to submit to the visa officer and I already submitted them (about 30 pictures). Now once again the visa officer has requested for the wedding album but we do not have it.
      Our wedding was a genuine arranged marriage and v have a 1 1/2 year old girl. we submitted all other proof that v cud to show that our relationship is a genuine one. What should we do now bcz v do not have more pics.
      Plz help me with any advise that i could do in the current situation.
      yes we have already submitted them too.... the interview was outside the US...

Comment

ok

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X