India F4 Visa Retrogression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India F4 Visa Retrogression

My priority date is 24*MAR*04 and I received initial letter from NVC to initiate documentation and pay fees on 19-Jan-2016.
    I paid the fees and submitted the required documents to NVC.
    On 27-Jul-2016 i got the email from NVC stating they received all the requested documentation for this immigrant visa case. The applicant is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas.

They have also written that they normally schedule most visa appointments within 60 days of NVC receipt of all requested documentation.

Will i get the visa date with in 60 Days? or due to retrogression my visa appointment date will be delayed?.

If delayed by what time i should except NVC to schedule my Visa appointment in India.

I am in same situation.my priority date is 16 DEC 2002 and i am also waiting for interview call.
    Due to retrogression we have to wait until OCTOMBER 2016 visa bulletin

Comment

Originally posted by Ruchit Patel View Post
      I am in same situation.my priority date is 16 DEC 2002 and i am also waiting for interview call.
      Due to retrogression we have to wait until OCTOMBER 2016 visa bulletin
      So do you know in October 2016 will they clear all the backlogs with furture priority dates like mine or after October the dates will again reset to jul 2003 and then again i will have to wait for another 9 to 10 months for my PD to come.

Comment

Originally posted by jayshah28 View Post
        So do you know in October 2016 will they clear all the backlogs with furture priority dates like mine or after October the dates will again reset to jul 2003 and then again i will have to wait for another 9 to 10 months for my PD to come.
        They will not clear any future priority date. because F4 retrogression is not just for India its also for China else well. So, new fiscal year start from Oct 2016 and they have just 65000 worldwide Visa quota for F4 category per year. So,u will be wait minimum 10 months.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X