Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizen Filing for Unmarried Sibling aged for 23

Hello sir/mam,

I am a citizen of USA. Now I am planning to file Immigration file for my parents and my Sister (24).
    She is over age to put immigration file, and unmarried.

Now my question is-
    How can I bring my sister here via immigration filing by me even if she is 24 of her age?

Please help. Hoping for prompt and useful reply.

Thanks.

Your sister will have to wait 12+ years for her Priority Date to be reachable for visa eligibility.

--Ray B

Originally posted by skyzer.king View Post
    Hello sir/mam,

I am a citizen of USA. Now I am planning to file Immigration file for my parents and my Sister (24).

Now my question is-
    How can I bring my sister here via immigration filing by me even if she is 24 of her age?

Thanks.

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply sir. Is there any way that I can bring her with my parents? Not after 12+ years. With the help of lawyers maybe

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      Your sister will have to wait 12+ years for her Priority Date to be reachable for visa eligibility.

--Ray B

Thank you so much for your reply sir. Is there any way that I can bring her with my parents? Not after 12+ years. With the help of lawyers maybe

Comment

Your sister is not eligible for a derivative visa with her parents.

Once the parents are here, however, one of them can petition the daughter, and get her here faster than from your petition.

-Ray B

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Nov 2016 Visa Bul: F4 (Br/Sis) is 6-1/2 Years Faster than F2B (>21Son/Daughter)

Hello sir/mam,

Now my question is-

Thanks.
          Application for daughter over 21 is faster than the application for sister but before making decision -

Two things to be considered:
          1. If you apply for your sister and she gets married the I-130 application will still be in effect BUT
          2. If your GC holder parent apply for their daughter over 21 and your sister gets married while processing then I-130 application will be cancelled.

Family-
          Sponsored
          All Chargeability
          Areas Except
          Those Listed CHINA-mainland
          born INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES
          F1 22OCT09 22OCT09 22OCT09 08APR95 01SEP05
          F2A 22JAN15 22JAN15 22JAN15 08JAN15 22JAN15
          F2B 15APR10 15APR10 15APR10 08OCT95 15FEB06
          F3 22JAN05 22JAN05 22JAN05 01DEC94 08AUG94
          F4 01DEC03 01AUG03 15FEB03 08MAY97 08MAY93

Comment