Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about biographic info

Hi guys,

My packet 3 got posted a week back & I had a question regarding the biographic info which
    is sent in that packet. Till 98' I was contracting for a company which was based in Lousiana
    but I always worked in new jersey or california, so will be I be questioned about this - that i resided in places other than where my co. was based. Do i need to show any supporting documents to explain this?

Thx

Even if your company was based in LA and you worked in NJ and CA, you would be fine as long as your company had acquired LCA for you to work there. Otherwise it would be a problem.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Hi Immihelp

I have a similar situation where i have been working on a project in Boston even though my company is in Chicago. My company has send me a copy of the LCA, but this LCA does not state my name on it. It is a general LCA which has my company name on it, the location where the H1 immigrant will work as Boston and No. of H1 immigrants as 1.

Will this information be sufficient?
      Do I need to carry the original LCA?

Comment

You don't need carry original LCA. It is for company and not specifically for you. That's why it does not have your name on it. That is quite normal and that's how it is supposed to be.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X