please ... I need a LOT of advice , I am confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please ... I need a LOT of advice , I am confused

My I-140 is approved and I wish to go and get an AC I-140 done for my spouse and myself.
    1. we are are recent landed immigrants of canada, can we go to canada and file the CP there ? pros and cons please?
    2.my wife's F1 in her passport has expired. she has a valid I-20. If we go to India and get the CP done and if we are unfortunately rejected, how can she re-enter the US?
    3. should I get her a H4 first and then go do the CP so that atleast she can return on that visa in the worst case scenario of a rejection.
    4.if we go to canada and get refused can we return to the US as its within 30 days etc and being canadian PRs.
    5.if CP is rejected can u return back to the US and start an AOS application?
    6. can my wife as a dependent on my application file for AOS in the first place, as she is on a F1 visa?

PLEASE HELP US ... OUR LAWYERS DONT HAVE THE TIME TO ANSWER ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS....
    thanks a lot

First of all, GC applications are not rejected just like that. If you are rejected for any reason, you can't come back to US on any visa. And hence you can't file AOS.

No need to take H4 for your wife. Just do CP.

You can do CP in Montreal.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

My wife's F1 visa in her passport has expired. She has valid I-20 and always been in status - so no problems on that front...
      so if i understand correctly...she does not need to first get her visa status changed to H4 before going to India to do the AC I-140 process?

thanks

Comment

yes, but could u pl. clarify the F1 to H4 issue

thanks for your reply, but i would feel much better if the F1 to H4 issue were resolved. any thoughts on that?
        thanks

Comment

Laeeque Ahmed is famous for selling at asking price, if not for all the other scams. Maybe next do some research on people before you deal with them. Thank god for forums and blogs. Here is the contact information of Laeeque Ahmed.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X