Xkuger.. I was reading in our Personal Experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xkuger.. I was reading in our Personal Experiences

Xkuger.. I was reading in your personal experience regarding your file tranfer to NVC? Was it lost Xkuger and what did you do? Also has it reached NVC and if yes, how long did it take? Please let me know since we're too in the same boat...

Thanks a ton!

Latest status

You may have been reading an old post of mine. The latest status is that the INS has mis typed my EB category. Though I have an approved Labor & I140 for EB2 they have entered EB3 so I had to go thru a lof of grief and tones of faxes to point out the error ro NVC.

Finally NVC said its an INS error so let them fix it and shipped my file back to VSC. VSC first said we don't have your file for almost over a month. Now they claim it is somewhere in the building but don't know where and cannot provide a status or time when they will fix it.

My attorney is going to to get AILA's help to try to expedite my case. Its so hopeless, I am so frustrated.

Comment

Missed your questions

- It roughly take 4-6 weeks for your file to reach.
      - Then you get a case #.
      - After that 3-6 weeks for packet 3.

I heard recently that packet 3 hare been churned out a lot quicker than 3-6 weeks.

If you file is indeed lost the NVC wants you to wait for 3 months before they can act on it.

Comment

Re: Missed your questions

Thanks for your response Xkuger. Very sorry for your situation. I cant even begin to put myself in your position. I do hope and pray things work out for you.
        I spoke to an officer at NVC and he told me to wait for 3 months before they can declare it lost and create a duplicate file

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X