What if mumbai consulate refuse to accept EB3 case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if mumbai consulate refuse to accept EB3 case

What if mumbai consulate refuse to accept EB3 case, can I apply for I485.

First of all, why will they do it?

Even if they do it, you can apply for I-485.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

immihelp.. on their website mumbai consulate said that AC-140 for EB3 cases are accepted limitedly. Do you know if any have been rejected and what chances do I have if I send at AC-140. I am EB-3 reg. PD current...
      thanks

Comment

Don't worry - unless you a "high risk" case or have questionable jurisdiction - your ACI140 app will be accepted.

I have not heard of a single EB3 not being accepted (over 5 from my own company have received their case #s).

Don't waste time.

Good luck.

Comment

nscwaiting can you please respond to my question under the ACP question for Mumbai thread

Comment

Thanks guys. Pls. help if you'll can with this question.. before I approach my attorney, would like to know where I stand.

As some of you'll know my I-140, EB-3 REG., PD current, got approved on 3rd July at CSC. But file hasn't yet reached NVC. We've been told to wait 60-90 days before officially filing a complaint!! I am also told that if it does not reach by this month end I could go in for AC-140 since my consulate is Mumbai. Can I do that? Will Bombay accept it since my case is supposed to be through NVC and not thru 485 or I-824? I dont want to wait for the 60-90 days since my biggest fear is of dates retrogressing..after all its EB-3!! We've already been in this process for 4 yrs. File was already lost once for nearly 2 years

Pls. let me know if I could do AC-140 or no. Your replies will be appreciated...

Thanks a ton!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X