Pay Stub - Urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Stub - Urgent

I have my interview next month, I know I have to take the recent pay stub for the past two months. I have all the pay stubs for the last 3 years but unfortunately I lost the pay stub this month. My employer is depositing the pay in the bank and I have the bank statement stating the day and amount depsoited by my employer. My question is can I take this as reference. Can some one please help on this. Thanks

I got my GC on Aug 28th, 2002.

My Personal experience - they don't even ask for pay stubs / IRS statements. All they ask for is the list of docuements they mention in the packet -4 they send you for an interview. It is always better to carry whatever u can.
    My thinking on this is, if the appmt letter from the employer can be as old as 6 months, then why most recent pay stub?

All they really want to check is if you can support all your dependents immigrating with you. So bank statement should definately suffice.

good luck!! As the time for the interview will approach u would get more and more panic. Just relax everything would be fine.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X