Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St louis Phone

Does any one have sT louis phone
    Or is there a way to know if they have processed your file to NVC.
    Thanks.

RE: St.Louis phone

As far as I know, You can't contact St. Louis. The only way you can monitor the progress is, by contacting the bank where you took the cashiers check and find out if it has been encashed or not. If the check has been encashed, give around a week or 10 days time, and then call NVC, New Hampshire.

Comment

Re: RE: St.Louis phone

Hai mj777
      Can I know when did you sent your pkt3 to St louise.

Comment

PKG to STL

Sent on Aug 13th.
        jumpo, what is your situation.

Comment

Cashiers check

Dear Roy,
          i called bank, they say there is no way of finding out if the check is cashed or not.
          What do you really tell the bank guys?
          Thanks

Comment

Re: Cashiers check

Hello ,
            I called NVC today 8/21 but they told me that it takes couple of days for them to enter it into the file once they get from St Louise. Have any one heard such a reply from them. My case was sent to St Louise on July 31st. They did'nt tell whether they got the case or not.Any body please solve this confusion

Comment

Hi Jumpo,
              It takes roughly 3 weeks after the date you have sent the case to reach back to NVC and another 3-4 days to show it up in hte system. After that its a process of about 2-3 weeks for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed it takes anything between 1-7 days to forward the case to Consulate. If its Delhi it goes through DHL carrier and for Chennai and Mumbai it is electronic transfer.
              Let me know if it helps.

Comment

Hai targetgc ,
                Thankyou for your early reply. Any way I will call next week again

Comment

Cashiers check

Hi MJ777,
                  Sorry for such a delayed reply. Hope your case would have reached NVC, NewHampshire by this time. But, if you have any problems with that, here is the procedure I followed to follow up my case.
                  I called up the bank from where I took the cashiers check and asked them if the check has been encashed or not. They will ask for the check number, which should be there on your copy of the check. First when I called up they told it has not been cashed. After few days I called them up again and at that time they said the check was cleared. I gave around a weeks time and called the NVC and monitored the progress of my case.
                  Wish you all the best.
                  -Roy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X