Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Till when is renetry allowed after CP interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Till when is renetry allowed after CP interview?

Till when can I come back to US after a successful CP interview.Is there a time frame or I have to return immidiately?

Is it OK to return after 2-3 months after the successful interview?

I am positive that we have to return before 6 months from the time CP interview was completed.

Comment

But wud it be kind of risky to enter say 2-3 months after ur CP interview?Or is it OK?

Comment

THe current requirement says 90 days but ....

THe current requirement says 90 days but people say that even upto 180 days is possible.

But safer to be earlier than never !!!

I will enquire with the embassy

Comment

coming back

Gopulu,Congrats, since u succesfully completed may be u can answer some questions.

1. Are the sealed documents in different covers for each family member ? I am asking because not all of us will be travelling immediately after interview.

2. So every person carries his cover when he is travelling, right ? Or the first person can submit everyones at the port of entry in the absence of others?

Can anyone throw light on this ?

Thanks very much.

Comment

Seperate packet for each member

They issue seperate packet for each member. And they put stamp on the packet which says to join/follow the primary applicant on each family member's packet. Family members can join later but within 180 days of visa issuance. The validity of visa on the packet is for 180 days only.

Comment

Make sure during interview about your different entry in USA

Make sure during interview that you and dependents are entering in USA at separate dates. Otherwise, they may give you 1 common packet.

I informed in Mumbai US Embassy, when lady was collecting/verifying our documents. so, they gave me 2 separate packets. 1 for me, 1 for my wife.

Comment

Generally visa packets are being given with upto 6 months time after which the visa expires. But you should travel before the date you get on your packet whatever it is for you.

I travelled after 2 weeks of interview. One of my friends came after 5 months (no problem). My wife will be travelling after 4 months.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X