No announcement yet.

Fees using Check/IRS/Sending method/Form I-864/ Affidavit of Support QUESTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fees using Check/IRS/Sending method/Form I-864/ Affidavit of Support QUESTIONS

Hello Guys,
    I need your help in behalf of my husband. He is a US Citizen, petitioning me and my 15 yr old minor child here in Manila. We received a separate email for (spouse & child) from NVC for our pre-approved VISA with NVC Case number and invoice ID number. I am (IR-1) and my minor child is (IR-2) Visa category. NVC asks us to pay the fees and submit all documents. My questions are;
    1. Can we pay the NVC online using money order? Or Is there any other possible ways aside from CHECK?
    2. Or can we pay using the same Check number (checking acct/Savings Acct) for (Petitioner/Spouse/Child)? Or can we use the same check number for each application?
    3. As a spouse, I'm using form I-864. Is it OK for my child to use form I-864 too?
    4. Can my husband use form 1040 instead of IRS tax transcript requested from the internet as evidence of his income?
    5. What kind of sending Prefixes method to use for my MNL YYYY NVC case number?
    6. Can we send our Application in ONE PACKAGE (Spouse/Daughter)?

I'm looking forward to all your help regarding this matter. Thank you and god bless us.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X