Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consular Processing Information required for Employment Based (EB-3) Category I140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consular Processing Information required for Employment Based (EB-3) Category I140

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and really happy to find an excellent source of information like this. I was going through few of the blogs which may resolve my clarifications however I still have few questions after going through this. I am specifying them below -

My Case -

1. My Employer filed Green Card for me in EB-3 category when I was in USA and my priority date was March, 2009.
    2. I came back to India from USA during 2012.
    3. I am still in India and My Priority date is Current
    4. My Employer may provide me with required employment document like Employment Letter, Offer Letter etc. however they won't be providing me any lawyer and can not guide me regarding remaining process.

My Questions :

1. Can you share few Lawyer(Preferable at Kolkata) details who has handled this kind of cases before?
    2. What are my next steps and where can I find detailed information regarding my next steps.
    3. What are the list of documents I need to gather?

If any one can help me regarding this that will be of great help. Thanks in advance.

Mayukh

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X