CP from Sydney or Auckland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP from Sydney or Auckland

Has anyone done their CP from these cities in Australia or New Zealand?? I could not find or remember any mention of this before.

Thanks.

CP from Sydney or Auckland

Not legal Advice:

I did mine in Auckland. If you go to the Consulare processing experiences section on immihelp.com You can see what happened to me.

It was relatively sraightforward and the staff were very prfessional and courteous.

Comment

Thanks kw177. I tried to do a search in this section but could not find any results. Could you please send me the link.

Thanks

Comment

Go to immihelp.com. Click "Consular Processing" from the list on the right.

Click "Experiences". Scroll Down. Click "Auckland, New Zealand".

Comment

CP at Sydney

I am going for my CP to Sydney in June or July. I am waiting for my interview date.

Comment

Hi! Aussie,

Thanks for your update. Your's is the 1st case I have seen on this forums doing CP down under. Please keep on with the updates. I am kinda ready to send packet3 soon.

What is your receipt date for packet3 by the consulate in Sydney. Basically trying to get a idea on the time lines for getting the interview date.

cheers.

Comment

A friend of mine left for Sydney today for his CP interview. This is what he wrote to me in his e-mail:

"I am leaving this Friday for Sydney. My interview is on 22nd May. My lawyer had sent my packet on 27th Feb and we got to know the date on 22nd April. The best way to find out the date is thru lawyer. We got it that way. They do not take calls and did not reply to my fax."
              Unfortunately unlike some consulates such as in India, the aussie consulates are not web enabled and don't post the interview dates. It will be difficult if they don't take calls or reply by fax either. On their web site they say that due to the load, they are unable to reply by e-mail. But in the past, I have read very good reviews about Sydney consulate and hope that in this particular case there may have been other circumstances causing delay.

So how long have you been in the US? Have you got your Police Clearance certificate for Australia? It is different for each state.

Comment

Thanks gcbycp. Very useful information.

I lived in the US for 6 years before coming back to Melbourne. In Australia only Sydney consulate has the IV processing facility. Hence I have to do CP in Sydney. To obtain the PCC in the state of Victoria is pretty straight forward though the actual "check" is a national name and fingerprint check and not confined to Victoria. I have got an appointment to get one in a couple of weeks. I can provide detailed info if needed.

cheers.

Comment

Hi Jetseta,
                  The last post from "gcbycp" was from me ('aussie')! I don't what happened there! Anyway, it looks like your's and my interview could be around the same time. Maybe we could discuss things by e-mail instead of cluttering up the bandwidth here? BTW, I too got my PCC from Vic Police. Hope to get some updated information next week from my friend when he is back from Sydney after his interview.

Comment

Sure aussie it would be a good idea to share information via e-mail and then add only the relevant info. on this forum. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X