Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221 G

Frieds
    My wife had consulate interview on 11 July and we got a 221 G blue sheet . The CO said that she faile to produce NCLEX cerififate and advised to come back at any time after passing NCLEx.

My question is is NCLEX a must to immigrate to USa? or shall we have to appear for the exam once we reach USA?? we prefer to appear for the exam in USA only

Can we go to consulate again with an appeal cos the US hospital wanted us to do the exam in USA only...

Please give me a proper guidance..

That depends upon what category she filed the green card in.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Which qualifying exam have you taken? CGFNS or NCLEX? which ever exam you have taken and cleared then that particular certificate is a must for the interveiw.Since these certificates show a proof that you are eligible to work in USA.

Comment

CGFNS not enough

This is the latest information, Now the days US consulate asking NCLEX certificate (CGFNS not enough) during the consular interview as NCLEX examination center already opened in India.

Comment

I have cleared my NCLEX also, but the Board of Nursing told me that they wont issue my certificate until I give them my SSN.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X