Will she mess things up by going to Kuwait-Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will she mess things up by going to Kuwait-Please Help

Hi Everyone,Sorry if this is posted twice. ANYWAY-My fience (who lives in the Philippines) and I (from the U.S.) are getting married in the Philippines in August and afterwards we are starting the K-3 process so she can come to the U.S. and live with me. This is the scoop- Her Brother and Sister are both in Kuwait on work contracts. She wants to go visit them for 1 month in September or October during which time I will be petitioning for her Visa. I would really like her to be able to see her Brother and Sister,she misses them dearly, but I am concerned if this is going to raise any red flags with immigration when they see that she is taveling to other countrys while I am filing the petition for her Visa. Her sister wants to also take her to Hong Kong while visiting in Kuwait. I am just worried that immigration might wonder why this girl was traveling from country to country and then afterwards wants to come to the United States. If there is any possibility that it will interfere with the petition or the Visa she simply wont go but we just want to make sure,we cant have anything mess this up for us.Thanks

Visiting other countries while the US immigration is in process is NOT a problem at all.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X