PCC Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCC Chicago

I got my case number from NVC and waiting for P3 in the meantime lastmonth I applied to PCC in chicago and waiting for PCC. Today I contacted Chicago and asked about my status on PCC they said that they had faxed the information twice to Chennai RPO and still they had not got any update from Chennai RPO. They also suggested me that if you have somebody in chennai ask them to enquire about your ppc and update them to fax to chicago office ASAP and I also got a file number to enquire about my pcc in chennai RPO.

Does anybody of you in the same boat as me, please share your experience on this. Thanks

How many photographs do we need to apply for PCC?.

Thanks

Comment

You have to download the mis. form and stick one photo on it and send it to indian consulte along with the required amount. You can also call them they are good on this. Thanks

Comment

obtained PCC from RPO on recent visit to India...

I was on short visit to India recently and obtained PCC from Passport office.
        I may have my CP in June from Chennai, my question is: Do I need to obtain another PCC from the Indian embassy here in the US? Is the Chennai consulate looking for PCC issued from Indian embassy in the US? Will Indian embassy issue me another PCC??
        I am really confused, please help.
        Thanks,
        gcseeking

Comment

Re: obtained PCC from RPO on recent visit to India...

gccard,

thank you. do i have to send the 'Personal particulars Proforma' with Miscillaneous services form?.

Thanks.

Comment

PCC Chicago

Just down the mis. form and take a copy of your passport. $20 for processing and $20 for transmittal fee. If you are applying pcc for spouse also and belongs to the passport office only $20 is needed for transmittal fee for both of them.

Consulate office will fax the copy to the corresponding regional passport office and wait for 35 days, if there is no response from India, then they will call and issue a PCC at this time you have to mail you original passport.

If you already have obtained a PCC from india, please send a mail to the corresponding consulate office explaining your situtation wether they needed pcc from consulate office and from there you can proceed or consult with your attorney that could be the best solution.

Comment

Hi Gcard,
              How long did it take for you to get the packet 3 from the NVC after getting the file number means case number for Delhi/Bombay etc ??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X