Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistake in ds230 part1 - needs advice

I am pretty new in this board.
    I would appreciate any help from experts.
    My P3 has been sent out to Mumbai from NVC.
    But today I noticed two mistakes it has.
    1. I forgot to mention 4 months out of country stay rather this gap is shown as in India.
    2. Item #22 What occupation do you intend to work in the united states? I wrote it as Programmer Analyst but it should be Senior Programmer Analyst.
    Will I have any problem if I submit a new ds230 p1 form with the correction during interview or I will leave it as it is.
    If I submit a new one what should I say to the officer.
    I need your generus help in this regard.
    Thanks.

Is there anybody who can answer this question?

Comment

not an issue..

don't worry,
      those two fields are trivial for u. Also , remember to take ds230 part1 and 2 along with u..prefilled if the docs collection guy notices any problem (which they usually do not). That way, u can hand him out a new ds230 part1 right there with the corrections. Also, make sure the "local address" field in one of the forms..i think it's part2..is your address in india and not US. basically, take 2-3 copies of both forms and be ready to fille them out again.

they do not reject anyone based on incorrectness of filling up of forms.. ). u will just be spending a bit more time going back n from to the docs collection window.
      best luck !

Comment

Re: not an issue..

Thank you very much Kirank.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X