NVC can't fine my package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVC can't fine my package

I sent a FedEx package to NVC on March 4th, they still haven't entered it. It seems to be lost and I sent them the tracking id to look for it.

Has anyone had such experience before?
    will they find it?
    Can they loose it?

Packet 3 not reached to New Hampshire

Well, I sent packet 3 to St. Louis on March 5th. It must be reached there by March 6th (Speed post of USPS).
    I called New Hampshire people after 10 days, they had no information about me. They suggested me to find out, whether Money order is cashed out or not. I found that, my money order was cahsed out on March 11. So, I called New Hampshire(603- ***-0700) again. they told me wait for next week, it takes 10 business days. By the way, already 10 days was passed. so, I will call them in next week again. Otherwise, I will send letter to St. Louis and New Hampshire(CC) with my question.

I hope, it will help you.

Comment

Anyone else's package got lost?

Did anyone else have a similar experience, where the mail sent to NVC got lost. Did they look for it or find it later? Please advise.

Comment

Re: Anyone else's package got lost?

Well my case is worst, INS TSC says they sent my I824/I140 approval on February 20th and NVC says (in writting) they have never received it. INS refuses to send the cable again, so I'm afraid my only option is to refile I824.

Comment

Re

They won't accept fedex....you should have sent by USPS.

Comment

What do you mean they won't accept fedex?

They have already signed for it and I have the tracking record.
            The problem is that they have not entered it in the computer system. That's why I requested from them to search for it and faxed them the record of delivery.

Has anyone else had such experience?

Comment

Re : NVC can't fine my package

I have already wrote explaination, but you have not taken any action.

The life cycle of DS230.

1. You fills the form, and money order/Cashier's check for $230.

2. you mail those papers to St. Louis address of NVC using (speed post USPS/recommended).

3. St. Louis NVC will encash your money order/cashier's check.

4. NVC St. Louis will forward it to NVC New Hampshire, where the data entry of your case will happen. You may call 603-***-0700 to get more information.

---

now you may ask your Post office/fedex. Is it reached to St. Louis.
              If yes, then ask Bank/money order office/post office about your money order is encashed or not. If it is encashed means, St. Louis has received and encashed it.
              Then, from the date of encashing money order, you have to wait atleast 12 businessdays to reach it at New Hampshire(where it will be recorded in database).

So, where you got stuck ?? Did you money order got encashed ??

Comment

Re: Re : NVC can't fine my package

I sent my packet 3 in dec 2001. It reached NVC and check cashed. Then they requested original birth certificates because they did not accept notarized photocopies.

I then sent my original birth certificate to NVC 32 Rochester Ave. But tehy can' t find it! So I called them. They said that I fax them the fedex tracking record and I did that too. It has been almost two weeks but they have not found my package. May be it is lost in the NVC building because I have fedex recod of delivery to NVC.

Anyone has similar experience?
                Did they find it?

Thanks

Comment

Packet missing

Did you write attn:P4 on it? Usually fed-Ex delivers at reception desk. What does your tracking summery say?
                  Also, you are supposed to write your case number on each page on top right hand side corner.

Comment

YEs

Yeah, I did that too. I think the misplaced it. I hope they can find it.

Comment

thats scary

I sent mine on last Friday, it had barcoded paper in front that NVC sent me. NVC sent my DS230 back for correction which I corrected and sent back to NVC (NH). I will update you if they receive mine. Meanwhile if they find yours please update me as well. There could be standard delay in reciving at NVC after they receive the packet.

Comment

hey they finally found it!

They finally found my mail.
                        It took 1 month and many phone calls to find this out.

I don't know what had happened but because of all my phone calls and faxes from the lawyer, they also completed the review, so now I am waiting for packet 4.

This was unusual though. It should not take more than 2 weeks for them to enter the mail in their system!

Comment

lost packet

I am glad to know that they found it. Probably it was entered immediately after it was received because they told me they take same time (6-8 weeks) for second reveiw. It goes in the same queue as that of fresh reviews.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X