Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I send PCC with my packet 3 to St.Louis

Hi all

(1)Should I send PCC with my packet 3 to St.Louis or is it required only during the interview process at the Mumbai consulate?
    (2)are both local PCC and the one from US consulates required or just the PCC from US consulate would suffice?
    (3) I got my PCC from Houston Consulate in January. How long is it valid?

Thanks
    JK

HTML Comments are not allowed

Comment

What???????

Comment

For Q#1, you must include everything that they ask for. If they ask for PCC, then you must provide it.

Comment

Jk8,

I wrote detailed answer ysterday, somehow this website was not accepting. Let me reply again.

(1)Should I send PCC with my packet 3 to St.Louis or is it required only during the interview process at the Mumbai consulate?

ANSWER: No. Dont send with packet 3. Packet3 stuff you have to mail for you and your dependents, that's it. nothing extra. Well, Money order is must.

(2)are both local PCC and the one from US consulates required or just the PCC from US consulate would suffice?

Answer: As I read on this website, only US based PCC is required. But, if you can arrange it from India, it would be better.

(3) I got my PCC from Houston Consulate in January. How long is it valid?

Answer: I dont know about USA embassy. but Canadian embassy allows for 1 year.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X