I-140 to NVC timings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 to NVC timings

Hi Could anybody tell how long does it take for the I-140 approval notice to reach NVC? And how long does it take after that to get packet three?

Approx. 5 months....but better than AOS...

Comment

Re: reply

Depending on which Service Center you're filing at, once an I140 has been approved it will take them between 48 hours and 60 days to cable the approved file to the NVC. NSC, CSC and VSC are all 1-2 weeks, TSC can be as fast as 48 hours but it's completely random, some cases take more than 60 days just to be cabled.

Thereafter depending on which consulate you're applying to you will go under a different timeframe depending on whether the NVC is processing Packet III. Look at the boards for more information about which consulates are now using the NVC to pre-process cases.

Once packet III processed it will depend on your consulate how much time it takes for you to get the interview. In general a total of 4-5 months post I140 is common. Look at *********.com for more details.

Good luck.

Comment

Re: reply

Thanks for the detailed info. So considering your time frame I must look at for another minimum of 4 months.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X