X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful Cp in December, but rare experiences

Dear friends,
    Let me say thank you for your help.

My interview date was on December 21st at Chennai. She asked whether I am a physician, I said yes. She also enquired where I did my residency and whether I have texas license. I said yes. She did not ask me show those documents. She also asked me why my H1b was cancelled. I said it was issued longer period. So she said go and pay the fee and we finished everything in 5-10 minutes. I was on my way to my hotel, I got a call on my cell phone ( she called my home and found the cell phone number). She told me to come to embassy again. I went back and she told me to get a new passport. My passport inside front page lamination paper came little off.
    The indian lady who interviewed me talked to american adjudication officer and the american officer objected.
    So I went back to H.bad, used some influence and got passport in 1 day and went back and submitted on 26 and sucessfully completed my CP.
    One more thing, I lived in Jamaica for an year and I took police certificate from Jamaica (they asked for it)
    I went to Konica Lab across Chola Sheratan, Cathedral road. Bank: Bharat Overseas next to Embassy in Catherdral road. Doctor: Dr. Vijayalakshmi. I recommend them all to future cpers.
    As somebody said CP is more of document verification. Not an interview (couple of questions may be)
    Thanks again to everyone who cared enough to reply to my questions.
    cphelp01

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X